Mediterranean cooking is so much more than olive oil, grilled fish, and just-harvested vegetables. It is a diverse cuisine that encompasses the cultures and traditions of Southern Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. The food is direct, simple, and honest. It is proud to be served without disguise or embellishment.
Every Tuesday Nights recipe delivers big flavor, but the cooking is quick and easy. Each of these 125 Mediterranean dinners is ready in under 45 minutes, and many take just 20 minutes start to finish. Dishes include:
- Green Shakshuka
- Spicy Egyptian Eggplant with Chickpeas and Herbs
- Bulgur Salad with Summer Vegetables and Pomegranate Molasses
- Harissa-Spiced Pasta and Chicken with Green Beans
- Greek Spanakorizo with Shrimp
- Spanish Ribeye with Green Olives and White Wine.
Dinner? Solved—every night of the week.